(Originally posted Octber 23, 2006. I still need to do most of them!)
Here's some themes I've been rolling around in my head for potential development as forthcoming posts on Sharkforum. Let's see which ones interest readers the most.
2. Strings of Buzz Words: Why Can't Most Artists Make Any Sense When They Talk?
3. What We Need in Order to Develop a Genuine Art Scene
4. Why Consensus Reasoning Destroys Art
5. The "Death" of the Curator --- How The Old–Pal Network Determines the Limits of Their Options
6. The Neo-Conceptual Mannerist Academy
7. Let's define "CC" Art --- Curatorially Correct Art
8. Let's Define "TC" Art --- Technologically Correct Art
9. It's Your Artworld, Take it Back
10. What's Dead is Saying "The Death Of"
11. "Put in Our Place" --- Beyond Veiled Insult, What Would Genuine Overview Exhibitions of "Regional" Artists Look Like?
12. PoMo: Frozen in Neo-Neo-Neo-Neo-Neo-Dada?
13. Careerism, Sophistry and Art Potentates --- The Career Ladder Replaces Appreciation
14. Pintophobia, The Fear of Painting: The Greatest Neurosis in the Artworld
15. The Triumph of New Garage Rock --- Or, Why We Need "Garage" Art
16. Neo-Conceptual Artists as Wanna-Be Bureaucrats
17. Actually, Philosophically Observed, So-Called Non-Object Art is Still an Aesthetic and Mercantile Object, OR: Stop Patting Yourself on the Back for Making Non-Commercial Art While Selling it Through Grant Funding
18. Know Your History or You'll Fall for Lies
19. The Dominance of Theory is NOT the Same as a Supremacy of One Style
I really love this, and the image is great too. Please send instruction on how we can execute such an excellent effest - tha panorama effect is tremendous - it really helps show off the work!